Pellet Combustion Controller
Comfort and ease of use with the intelligent controller tPell Touch, designed specifically for pellet heating - stoves, burners and boilers!
The tPell controller is the core of every pellet heating device. It makes sure that the combustion process runs smoothly and safely, but also manages the whole heating system. Its modern design and compact body make it the perfect finishing touch of every pellet device!
The design of the device is centered around the accessibility, ease of use and practicality thus giving the end user the feeling of satisfaction and security from the heating system. The contemporary device utilizes cutting edge technologies and components and gives the user:
- intuitive effortless operation
- remote control via internet
- unique design - capacitive touch buttons on the panel
Special attention is given to the easy and convinient setup and monitoring of the system by the installers:
- flexible and intuitive setup of all parameters of the processes control
- economical operation thanks to the implemented modern Fuzzy Logic power modulation algorithm, that guarantees swift reaching and stable maintaining of the set temperature
- full log of errors, events and user actions
Inputs Pt1000 t1 Temperature sensor flue gas NTC 10K t2 Temperature sensor boiler NTC 10K / On - Off t3 Temperature sensor room temperature / thermostat NTC 10K t4 Temperature sensor DHW Light sensitive i1 Light sensor flame intensity Active level
i2 Hall sensor for fan revolutions counting i3 Capacitive / inductive sensor for pellet level / position of cleaner mechanism Opto-insulated
input 230V AC
e1 Error Bunker fire (Overheat Bunker) e2 Error Fume pressure / Door 230V 50Hz MAINS Mains power, internally fused 6.3А Outputs Relay 03 Lighter Triac 01 Feeder main (fuel feeding mechanism) 02 Feeder internal 04 Fumes fan 05 Boiler pump 06 DHW pump 07 Cleaner / Chimney fan
Always connected with your heating system!
Installing additional WiFi module to the pellet controller connects the heating system with Internet. The device connects to the remote monitoring and control service tRemote, which allows you to have access to your installation from anywhere anytime.
The web application tRemote allows you to:
- turn on/off the device
- set the desired temperature, monitor the current temperature
- set the maximum power, monitor the current power